Main contact for this project, this person needs to be responsible for :
- Signing off blog designs
- Working with our project manager
- Agree date and time for blog demo
- Arrange for any development work required your side (if required)
If you would like us to copy other contacts into emails please add their details below:
Add another contact
Click to add another office
Memberships and Associations
Hosting and Technical Information of current website provider
How is my new website hosted?
Social Media Information
To set up a feedburner account visit www.feedburner.com and set it up free.
Please note: We recommend that you make accounts on all of the above in the name of your practice. It does not matter necessarily if you do not use them later, the content will be posted to them. This will expand your visibility online and rank on search engines.
Your Integrated I-Blog
Images or themes
A picture speaks a thousand words. Therefore if you have images that you already own or a theme you would like to suggest please let us have these.
Please can you send these on a disk to :
37 -39 Victoria Road
Darlington DL1 5SF
That's fine we will pick images for you to review, if you would like to look at what is available simply visit www.istockphoto.com
Websites that you like
It is helpful to know what you like therefore please supply 4 (or more) websites that you like and why
Content and copy
Search Engine Optimisation
What are the 3 key things you would like to be found for online. For example 'Accountants in X' or 'Tax Advice in X'
Meet the team
This is one of the most visited pages on any accountancy website. It is also the one page that can cause the most delays in development.
Your meet the team page should have;
- Good quality photos of your team. These don't have to be professional photographs but they do need to a high-resolution photo. When sending these over it's very helpful to have them saved as the persons name who is in the photo. This saves our design team a lot of guesswork.
- Bios. Accountancy is a people business and your bios and photo are often all that a potential client will make a decision on.
So it's important to get them right.
- LinkedIn profiles of individual team members.
Click to add a team member