‘Marketing: The Art of’ Tyneside Cinema, Newcastle, Tuesday 20th November 2012
IDML are proud to be sponsoring this year’s Marketing: the art of event, taking place at the Tyneside Cinema in Newcastle on 20th November.
Stand out from the crowd with marketing tips and tricks that will get your business noticed for the right reasons. Back for it’s fifth year, ‘Marketing: the art of’ will build on the success of previous years’ conferences and will once again offer a range of fantastic keynotes and interactive workshops that will help drive your business forward. With more and more businesses exploiting the same digital and direct marketing channels, this year’s conference will help you to discover:
- How you can make yourself heard through all the noise
- How you can get your message heard by the right people
- How you can stand out from the crowd
‘Marketing: the art of’ will give you real inspiration to think differently about the way you market yourself and your business.
Keynote Speakers, Interactive Workshop Leaders, Hundreds of Marketing Professionals and YOU
Hear from a number of different speakers who will share their experiences and knowledge of how to make the most of the various marketing channels open to you.
Speakers on the day will include:
- Daniel Richards, Our very own head of lead generation, well known writer, presenter and marketing expert. Daniel will show you how to generate quality leads in the current climate.
- Geoff Ramm, multi award winning marketing speaker, will introduce brand new material from his ‘OMG – Observational Marketing Greats’, showing you how you can learn from other companies’ eye-catching marketing and apply it to your own business
- Lesley Everett, a thought leader on personal branding and reputation management, demonstrating how you can brand yourself to stand out from the crowd for the right reasons
- Alan Stevens, listed by the Independent newspaper as ‘one of the UK’s top ten media experts’, helping you to get your story into the media by helping you to better understand journalists and what they want
- Roy Sandbach from P&G will explain how to build successful brands today and in the future
… plus many more speakers to be announced soon!
– Standard tickets are available at £145+VAT
– Special 25% discount when you quote IDML25
– Buy 2 tickets, get the 3rd half price!
Don’t miss out